Subscribe to Updates
Need Help? Contact Us.
Please feel free to call one of our helpful Partner Support Representatives. They are available from 4:00am - 5:00pm PST, Monday - Friday
Stay Looped in with the NWEA Status Page
Available now, the NWEA Status Page is your single source of instant information on operational status, maintenance for MAP, Skills Navigator and more. Please bookmark the NWEA Status Page in your web browser for quick access or click Subscribe to Updates and select the RSS feed button.
On November 20th, 2015 at 4:00p.m. PST this page will no longer be available and all web traffic will redirect you to the NWEA Status Page.
We are committed to providing you with transparent, specific and timely information on all of our assessment solutions.
PLEASE REFRESH THIS PAGE TO RECEIVE THE LATEST UPDATES.
Web-Based MAP: Status is GREEN
System Alerts and Updates
- 6:00 am PDT All systems are performing normally and partners are reporting good testing experiences.
- 5:00 am PDT All systems are performing normally and partners are reporting good testing experiences.
- 4:00 am PDT All systems are performing normally and partners are reporting good testing experiences.
Resources for Proctors:
Help your proctors prepare for successful testing seasons by sending them to the Proctor Help Center for step-by-step training and resources.
Trained proctors are better prepared to manage a successful testing session for students. Partners with correctly configured technology have a more stable testing experience. To help you prepare for your fall testing season, access NWEA’s on-demand training under MAP Essentials.
Password Reset: If you have trouble logging into your MAP Admin website, please follow these steps:
1. Try clicking on the Forgot User Name/Password link on the main login page to receive a temporary password from the system.
2. If you do not receive an automated email with your temporary password within a few minutes (based on the speed of your email server), please:
1. Check your spam filter to see if the email is there….OR ….
2. Contact your district’s System Administrator.
When you speak to your System Administrator, please ensure that your current email address is set in the system. If it is not in the system, your System Administrator will set up your email address in MAP and provide you with a temporary password. Please note, your System Administrator is the only person who can reset your password.
For the best testing experiences, please use the current Lockdown Browsers:
For PCs: Version 18.104.22.168 released in August, 2015
For Macs: Version 22.214.171.124, released in August, 2013
Web-Based MAP System Maintenence Windows
- A calendar of days MAP will be unavailable for maintenance can be found at this link.
Supported Operating Systems and Browsers
- Please remember that Safari versions below 6 and iOS versions below 7 can not be used for testing. Firefox or Chrome browsers are needed for testing on Mac workstations that cannot be upgraded to Safari 6 or above, these workstations are not able to use the Lockdown Browser.
- System and Bandwidth Requirements can be found at this link.