Web-Based MAP Partner Support
Need Immediate Help? Contact Us.
Please feel free to call our helpful Partner Support Representatives. They are available from 4:00am - 5:00pm PST, Monday - Friday
Please use our Contact Form for email service.
Important resources for your Web-Based MAP® implementation.
Comprehensive Web-Based MAP support is always available from the link on the top right of every page in MAP.
The best way to access Web-Based MAP support is within MAP. Once you are logged into Web-Based MAP, you can access training and support material from the Help link at the top right of the page you are working in. The help information will be about the page you are currently on. Help always opens in a new window or tab, so you will never lose the page you are working on.
Password Reset: If you have trouble logging into your MAP Admin website, please follow these steps:
1. Try clicking on the Forgot User Name/Password link on the main login page to receive a temporary password from the system.
2. If you do not receive an automated email with your temporary password within a few minutes (based on the speed of your email server), please:
1. Check your spam filter to see if the email is there….OR ….
2. Contact your district’s System Administrator.
When you speak to your System Administrator, please ensure that your current email address is set in the system. If it is not in the system, your System Administrator will set up your email address in MAP and provide you with a temporary password. Please note, your System Administrator is the only person who can reset your password.
Do you need Learning Continuum training?
Learning Continuum replaced DesCartes and PGID in August 2014. You can find training for Learning Continuum by navigating to Learning Continuum from MAP Reports, and clicking "Help" at the top of the page.
Looking for 2015 NWEA Norms Resources?
The 2015 NWEA national norms for students and schools are available. You can find the resource page here.
Resources for Proctors:
Help your proctors prepare for successful testing seasons by sending them to the Proctor Help Center for step-by-step training and resources.
Trained proctors are better prepared to manage a successful testing session for students. Partners with correctly configured technology have a more stable testing experience. To help you prepare for your fall testing season, access NWEA’s on-demand training under MAP Essentials.
For the best testing experiences, please use the current Lockdown Browsers:
- For PCs: Version 184.108.40.206 released in August, 2015
- For Macs: Version 220.127.116.11, released in August, 2013
Web-Based MAP System Maintenence Windows
- A calendar of days MAP will be unavailable for maintenance can be found at this link.
Supported Operating Systems and Browsers
- System and Bandwidth Requirements can be found at this link.